Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nicknames

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
So, has anyone got any nicknames or anything that they have aqquired whilst playing?
what are they and what is the story behind them?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
on my first game i didnt realise i was being shot at because i wore a massive coat...marshall kept calling me "New guy"

"New guy, your hit"

"wut?!"

"NEW GUY YOUR HIT I KNOW YOU CANT FEEL IT BUT YOU GOTTA LISTEN FOR THE HITTING NOISE!"

"oh hit!"

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
Teddy guy.

I have a beefeater teddy attached to my SAAV, go figure :D

We have a guy at our site who skirmishes in a tricorn with flintlocks, and he's Pirate Dave/P-Diddy xD

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Well, mine is 'lesbian finger'
basically because we had a huge discussion about the amount of times I was using a speed loader in one game(bloody lowcaps vs people with highs) and we came to the conclusion that I must have a super hench lesbian finger from the plunger on the speed loader.
It's always awkward bringing friends to play for the first time and someone going 'Oi lesbian finger!'
:P I have a feeling its never gonna shake off :lol:

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange

Teddy guy.

I have a beefeater teddy attached to my SAAV, go figure :D

We have a guy at our site who skirmishes in a tricorn with flintlocks, and he's Pirate Dave/P-Diddy xD

When I went the other day I heard the name p-diddy thrown around a bit, might have been the same guy?

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Had a couple weird ones in the past, current is pretty easy to figure out. 'Shotgunner'. Not too overplayed at all :P
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hehe, my nickname is Hat, but i dont get called it in the field as Zak's team is called HAT (frustration grrr.)
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

When I went the other day I heard the name p-diddy thrown around a bit, might have been the same guy?

Yeah it will have been; P-Diddy is a regular (he's there every weekend), and he's a bit of a legend; usually found wearing ACU pants and an olive shirt, with two shoulder holsters, a brown tricorn hat and gloves. He plays with the bunch of lovable misfits we know as S.W.F.A.T :P They all wear ACU for tactical impracticality (I think I've heard them refer to it as shock and awe?)

You can't miss him. Just listen for the sound of maniacal laughter (the sort of laugh you'd expect to find coming out of some psychopath stood atop a pile of dead babies, about to tuck into his third clubbed-seal of the evening and thoroughly enjoying it), or random shouts of "game on" and you know P-Diddy is about.

Well, mine is 'lesbian finger'

Personally, I'd be bigging myself up for that sorta nickname; start telling the ladies that it's an award for skill in blatently obvious disciplines :P

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
My day-to-day nickname Hubert is usually my in-game nickname, and nickname around the safezone.

I've been called "(The) Fat Ninja" after a game where I managed to surprise 7 members of the enemy team when I charged out of a hedge, and took them all out. For the rest of the day I kept jumping out of hedges and holly bushes.

"Rambo", after the large number of times that I've run around hip-firing my LSW, or firing my LSW in one hand, P229 in the other
"Obsolete Guy", "Saytie-Guy"/"Saytie-Six Guy" from my L86LSW.

Those are the ones I can remember.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Yeah it will have been; P-Diddy is a regular (he's there every weekend), and he's a bit of a legend; usually found wearing ACU pants and an olive shirt, with two shoulder holsters, a brown tricorn hat and gloves. He plays with the bunch of lovable misfits we know as S.W.F.A.T :P They all wear ACU for tactical impracticality (I think I've heard them refer to it as shock and awe?)

You can't miss him. Just listen for the sound of maniacal laughter (the sort of laugh you'd expect to find coming out of some psychopath stood atop a pile of dead babies, about to tuck into his third clubbed-seal of the evening and thoroughly enjoying it), or random shouts of "game on" and you know P-Diddy is about.

Personally, I'd be bigging myself up for that sorta nickname; start telling the ladies that it's an award for skill in blatently obvious disciplines :P

Yep that's the guy, he was marshalling that day and he was wearing the tricorn hat, pirate hat is what I thought it was at first, and yeh I saw a load of people wearing S.W.F.A.T patches, he was really helpful!

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Nawww.... :( I wish I had a nickname :(
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

Yep that's the guy, he was marshalling that day and he was wearing the tricorn hat, pirate hat is what I thought it was at first, and yeh I saw a load of people wearing S.W.F.A.T patches, he was really helpful!

Tricorn is the fancy name for a pirate hat (Grammar school education, that one fact sums up about 80% of what I remember) :P

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
mostly "oh god run he's got a shotgun and harsh language"
and some times "the guy that lit a grenade of a feg"

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

Wizard

Wizard

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: M4, Mk23, DE pump-action shotgun

• Loadouts: Simple DPM set, always carrying grenades.
I'm known as Wizard, hence the choice of forum name. It came about on my first time out, because I have long hair and a goatee I think. One of the guys I was playing with said I looked like Catweazle (see my avatar), so tried to give me that callsign. One of the others reckoned it was too long, so I became Wizard.

Oh, that, and I over think things.

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

• Guns: Magpul Masada ACR
    TM XDM.40
    Ares AM-01 "not the honey badger"

• Loadouts: woodland BDU
    webtex concealment vest
I seem to get a couple:

Rambo
Mentalist
Mad man
Crazy

These all come from me just rushing in with my sniper as I hate it when my team are all sitting back with CQB guns so I try to get the point across that's its OK to rush.
I'm now in love with Finnius for helping me find my stock

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Russian.
I brought an AK to my first skirmish, and it stuck with some people. Others just call me bush...
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Russian.
I brought an AK to my first skirmish, and it stuck with some people. Others just call me bush...

Do they call you bush for a specific reason?

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
My ghillie, being a sniper I use one often ;)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

So its not what the ladies call you! :lol:

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
untill recently 'dirty hippy' due to the long hair.
That has gone now, so I'm back to 'oi, marshall' or 'Dave'

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users