Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

newbie from poole

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zed

zed

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
HI, my name is paul from poole in dorset, im pretty new too airsoft, i had a few BB's back in the 80's i remember i had a thompson sub machine gun, a m16 with a m203 on it and a m177, they was ABS kits i had to build, i had a lot of replica handguns as well,Im lookking forward to chatting and getting some info to get me started, i ordered a 2 tone HCF G17 just to play with, its a single shot spring action gun, but i look forward to trying others out in time,

paul

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome to afuk :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

zed

zed

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks guys, ive just been checking out marksmans guid for beginers, its big help, i would love to join a skirmishers club but i dont thing i have one near enough to me,

paul

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
this might help :)
http://uk.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

zed

zed

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

this might help :)
http://uk.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

wow cheers mate there is lots to choose from and one pretty close to me, ill need to get seriusly kitted out first,

well i gotthe g17 today, im pretty happy with it, i fired it in the back garden and i hit the bottle first shot ,. i dont like the green but laws are laws i guess, :huh: its a pretty solid feeling gun, i like the glock style,

Posted Image

Posted Image
i added some black around the sights as the green is distracting lol
Posted Image

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Welcome to the forums... and i gotta admit... that gun looks nice despite it being cheap... as marksman says, get invlolved in a site, in no time you will be able to own realistic guns and you can then get a nice skirmishable gun
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

zed

zed

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Welcome to the forums... and i gotta admit... that gun looks nice despite it being cheap... as marksman says, get invlolved in a site, in no time you will be able to own realistic guns and you can then get a nice skirmishable gun

cheers mate, i do like tis gun , fun for in the back garden , still hate the green <_< but i guess ill get used to it, its a very solid gun for the money,

paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users