Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Top Gear

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I still love top gear, I realise it isn't just a car program anymore but its still enjoyable, better than 5th gear anyway :P

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
This weeks should be fairly entertaining for us I guess..

the team employs all manner of second-hand military equipment to knock down a row of derelict houses, aiming to complete the job in less time than a team of demolition experts.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I thought yesterdays episode was pretty good, and id love to have a look around the exmilitary vehicle place!

Shame there only one episode of the series left, but atleast it should be a good one considering the Aventador is in it

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

I thought yesterdays episode was pretty good, and id love to have a look around the exmilitary vehicle place!

Shame there only one episode of the series left, but atleast it should be a good one considering the Aventador is in it

I thought the second hand military vehicle place looked awesome too, I want to know where it is.

I can't believe you can get tanks and stuff for under 20k!

I wonder how much the choppers were.

I thought Bob Geldoff was a bit crap tbh, never been a fan anyway, but that interview really sucked.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yeah, why was he looking at the floor all the time :P

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Watched it on iPlayer and didn't even bother to watch the Bob Geldoff bit.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
lucky you, i wish i hadnt :P

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

lucky you, i wish i hadnt :P

Amen to that. The only interesting part was finding out that he used to work on a building site and nearly killed someone.

Saw the military vehicles place.
Repeatedly rubbed eyes to check I wasn't seeing things.
My military vehicles nerd mode went into overdrive, they've got some real vintage stuff down there. For example, I spotted an M7 Priest 105mm SP-howitzer (still in US Army artillery colours for Operation Husky) and the rear M31 Lee/Grant ARV, also WW2 vintage.

If I win the lottery, I know what (other than airsoft obviously) I'll be spending my winnings on...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Haha, id take em airsofting with me

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
it is in lincoln and ive been there.i had to buy a man size box of tissues they had 2 us abraham tanks at 62 k each.might get a mortgage

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Tonight episode was good, I'm soo glad the aventador got a brilliant time, I love that car

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Yeah, I think that was probably the best episode.

I thought Toiletty Walsh was quite a good guest, which surprised me. I like the fact that they did a useful couple of car tests for once, which I thought were actually good and those soldiers at the end were a real inspiration, I still feel humbled even now.

Plus, the Aventador was utterly insane. I hope I find 240k on the street some time soon :P.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Anyone been watching the new series?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
of course.
Can't help but feel that it's somehow less good of a show when they are even marginally serious with the intro 'This week, James looks at some turnips' would give a better show than 'this week, I drive the new Jaguar XJSJXJSXJJJX232378232' if that makes sense?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I've quite enjoyed this series so far, shame they're so short these days though :(
Really liked the mobility scooter and of course the Aventador in episode 1

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I want that awesome Bentley.

Even if it isn't really a Spitfire engine, it was one of the most beautiful machines I've ever seen.

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
I remember working for a Firm in the early 80s that moved Grain by Barge and we had a sort of huge Hoover/Blower to suck it out of the Vessels that used a pukka supercharged Merlin Engine to power it...it was a bleedin'Beast and in those days people probably didn't realise how valuable those Engines were going to become :-(
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I notice the reviews are dropping a bit, I agree sort of. I think people have just got very used to TG and it is hard for them to find much new. They need to bring back the challenges and scoreboards for how well the cars do. The track day cars was good, but the tests were very samey and it lacked that quirk which you'd expect from TG.

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.
Its quite hard when the range of interesting and cool cars are decreasing.

They need to do more crazy things like the convertible people carrier challenges IMO

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I always look forward to the feature length specials that they do every once in a while when they go abroad somewhere and coat everything in controversy lol, usually at Christmas.

I think they ought to just do 4 of those a year or something, one per season, instead of the twice annual 6 part series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users