Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for a m4 gbb Trade in for ps3

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

• Guns: G&P M4A1 Marine Special Forces
    WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

• Loadouts: For my full loadout and reviews of it:
    https://www.facebook.com/ActionSportsReviews

• Sites: Nae 2013, Small games on private land
Hi,

Im looking for a M4/M16/G36R/AUG/SA80 GBB OR AEG with 1 mag.
Rifles should be all metal body where applicable. Not worried about condition as long
as the main body isn't broken

I am trading my ps3 60gb. I barely used it as I play xbox,
not sure why I ever bought it. oh yea so i have something black glossy to clean :D.
Unfortunately its been updated about 3 months ago, so cant be used for modding.

If you are interested in an iPad 16GB wifi I would trade it in for the value of 350
with a ZaggMate plus Silicon Cover. I just got a free EXOPC so thats why I would
trade the iPad. It was Purchased in March 2011. Comes also with Box, Charger
and Receipt.

Pics PS3
[url="http://imgur.com/a/vOv3u#w7GNr""]Click here![/url]

The Ipad
Click here!

PS3 Included are:

PS3 60GB Boxed
2 x Sony Pads
Fifa 2011
Heavy Rain
Headset (was my spare so like new)
HDMI cable
Ethernet Cable
5 x bluerays (rambo, kingdon of heaven, Die hard 4.0, there will be blood, open season)

Thanks for checking out my post!

rb B)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
It's an odd swap, I'm not sure anyone would be interested.

I'd advise you to sell all the Playstation related stuff, whether it be on eBay, at CeX or Game or whatever and then use the money to buy a rifle.

Also, I'd highly advise not buying (or making a swap to get) a GBBR second hand, unless you know the person has upgraded it a lot and in a way that improves the internal workings.

I have a GBB M16 and I've had to do a lot of work on it since I got it February and it's cost me well over 500 and I still can't get the hop up to work.

Just some friendly advise, you can take from it what you will but I imagine most people would tell you the same.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

It's an odd swap, I'm not sure anyone would be interested.

I'd advise you to sell all the Playstation related stuff, whether it be on eBay, at CeX or Game or whatever and then use the money to buy a rifle.

Also, I'd highly advise not buying (or making a swap to get) a GBBR second hand, unless you know the person has upgraded it a lot and in a way that improves the internal workings.

I have a GBB M16 and I've had to do a lot of work on it since I got it February and it's cost me well over 500 and I still can't get the hop up to work.

Just some friendly advise, you can take from it what you will but I imagine most people would tell you the same.

Thanks for that. I should have mentioned that I need the gun only as project. want to hit it with a camopak. Would also take a aeg m4. what make is your m16?

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.

Thanks for that. I should have mentioned that I need the gun only as project. want to hit it with a camopak. Would also take a aeg m4. what make is your m16?

It's a WE, closed bolt. So basically the original version.

It's for sale actually, look in the "Guns for sale" section.

It'd be a good basis for a project if you're interested, because it's perfectly fine apart from the accuracy, which majorly sucks. It's been my project just to get that to work and I've failed. So now I'm trying to get rid of it so I can buy the WE L85, G39 or possibly just an AEG M4 lol.

The price is negotiable so just drop me a comment on that thread and maybe we can work something out.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

It's a WE, closed bolt. So basically the original version.

It's for sale actually, look in the "Guns for sale" section.

It'd be a good basis for a project if you're interested, because it's perfectly fine apart from the accuracy, which majorly sucks. It's been my project just to get that to work and I've failed. So now I'm trying to get rid of it so I can buy the WE L85, G39 or possibly just an AEG M4 lol.

The price is negotiable so just drop me a comment on that thread and maybe we can work something out.

could you send me some pics please? arbi@wormongers.co.uk

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I've just sent the photos, hope they cover everything you wanted to see.

I profusely apologise for how dark everything is, but like I said in the email, all I've got is my iPhone.

Lemme know what you think via email, I might forget to check this thread.

Or you could reply via the sale's section post.

Regards,

Ed.

Hi,

Just in case your email's or down or something, I've not heard from you since you asked me for details on the broken seal, I'll add everything onto here.

Basically, Airsoft Buddy sell every WE GBBR stock part, which are all listed in the manual that comes with the gun.

The seal you're looking for is part number 45, I emailed you a photo of the page in the manual with the part visible.

So Airsoft Buddy, part 45, job's a good'un.

Gun with CO2 mags for 320 + postage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users