Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Had an idea!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Nothing on that last bit about the internals? Would be good to have something which explains every part of the gearbox etc.

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

• Guns: Magpul Masada ACR
    TM XDM.40
    Ares AM-01 "not the honey badger"

• Loadouts: woodland BDU
    webtex concealment vest

Nothing on that last bit about the internals? Would be good to have something which explains every part of the gearbox etc.

I wasn't sure if I should make another section for internal or list it all under maintenance what do you think?
I'm now in love with Finnius for helping me find my stock

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
That's up to you to discuss and decide really. I would have thought it could warrant its own section since there is probably a lot to say.

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

TM XDM.40

webtex concealment vest
Sounds good to me making sure the list is in order and has as much as I cant think is taking a little while longer than planned but I guessed it better to get as much down properly instead of rushing into it, and if I miss something could we add stuff down the line?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
yeah of course, It's better to take time preparing rather than rushing in to and getting things wrong

Airsofter123

Airsofter123

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    CA M15A4
    AA L85A2
    WE L96A1
    TM M92F
    UHC .357

• Loadouts: Phantom Plate Carrier
    Cargo Pants
    A T-Shirt...
I'd suggest moving section 1.3 before section 1.1 - might be a bit tricky to explain guns to buy etc. without having explained AEG, GBB etc.

Personally, I think it's essential to give a lot of internal info. At the bare minimum an explanation of all the various parts inside an airsoft gun, but also (possibly to be added at another date), detailed, weapon specific maintenance, disassembly, upgrading etc. But it could probably be done as an add on, once the core is already up and running.

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

TM XDM.40

webtex concealment vest

I'd suggest moving section 1.3 before section 1.1 - might be a bit tricky to explain guns to buy etc. without having explained AEG, GBB etc.

Personally, I think it's essential to give a lot of internal info. At the bare minimum an explanation of all the various parts inside an airsoft gun, but also (possibly to be added at another date), detailed, weapon specific maintenance, disassembly, upgrading etc. But it could probably be done as an add on, once the core is already up and running.

Thanks for your input I will move it in a sec and yeah we were thinking of adding the other stuff in later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users