Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

CA G36c Thread Type/Suppressor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi All,

I've just installed a MadBull extended Tightbore barrel into my G36 and need a suppressor to house the addition length. Problem is i dont know what type thread i need on the surpressor!. I keep seeing thinks like 14mm CW??? I dont know what this means. So my question is what kind of suppressor thread will fit my G36.

Many thanks in advance

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

• Guns: CA G36
    KSC Glock 18C
    KWA Glock 17
    TM Desert Eagle
    JP Famas

• Loadouts: British Woodland - Plain and simple
Right, 14mm CW or clockwise is a silencer for a outer barrel thread that feeds through when you turn clockwise. From what I remember, I believe you need CCW or counter clockwise silencer. Here are two links that may help:

Classic army G36C is quite similar to JG and Marui versions.

However, to hide the additonal tightbore barrel length, you could simply cut off the excess and file it to smooth the sides. By the way, what length tightbore did you get, because 247mm tightbore barrel should fit fine with no excess.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

My items for sale:
M39 Two tone BB Gun - Springer
KSC Glock 18C - Like New

My Feedback

NB Please message me if you are interested in buying one of my items, I don't look at my threads often so those responses arent as quick.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
any suppressor that is 14mmCCW threads will fit, but anything with a diameter over 30mm on the suppressor itself will need spacers or washers between the end of the suppressor and the end of the thread.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users