Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Southdown Airsoft Video!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Made a video of a few minutes of action at Southdown Airsoft let me know what you think!

P.S. my first attempt but do you think its ok?

Southdown Airsoft Youtube Video First Attempt

Cheers,

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
not bad for a first video, got to say from what is shown in the video I cant wait to come, I just need to find time when i can come- whats your nearest station?

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Thanks! nearest station is pulborough possible that there may be collection from pulborough on certain days for a small fee!

Our next day is on the 26th then the 10th

P.S. nearest bus is the number 60 from chichester to cocking pre booked collection available

cheers,

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
ok cool thanks, ill look into dates and times etc, and ill let you know when im coming- you'll probably have to brace yourself :lol:

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

Another vid shot by one of the players last sunday.

Clicky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users