Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SB 798

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Just thought I'd let you all know, three SB 798 bill in California has not been passed !
However it. An go up for reconsideration from July 5th.

Looks like the yanks'll be happy

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
Good. I hope it doesn't get passed next time either after the way the paintball community sold airsoft out.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
it was voted 4:3 so it was only just out.
I cant stand how they excluded paintball, Its ridiculous- some paintball guns are no less realistic than our RiF's anyway

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
When you look at those RAP markers, they're by any standards RIF, and much more dangerous than airsoft.

I know what it is though. It's protection of their industry; not so much from the government, but from a sport which is growing exponentially and will pretty soon be stamping all over paintball in terms of industry size and global number of players...

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
They just realise that we are too good :)

bunkerbob

bunkerbob

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Didn't see many Californians helping us back in 2007 when the VCR bill got passed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users