Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to the forums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Matty Bea

Matty Bea

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: Have had most things

• Loadouts: Most Modern Loadouts both issue and repro

Currently using: Full MC with various loadouts.
Hello,

I must admit that the use of Airsofting forums has been not top of my agenda over the years but since most of the chaps I used to shoot with have moved on or don't wish to admit they enjoy shooting vast amounts of plastics in the direction of other people anymore Ive decided that I need equally deranged minds to validate my lust for such things and so this Forum business would seem in ample stock for what I require.

I have all sorts of Weapons and kit and have probably been inside most modern AEGs, GBBs and springers (no jokes please!) and so can give advice on best practice.

Most popular bits of kit owned and sold on but I retain a few fancies such as Modern Gucci Multicam loadouts mostly made up but I do have the Full Future warrior loadout from GRAW.....remember that game? Still worth a play now days!

Anyway just a long winded hello and a hope to be violated by your various witty antics.

Thanks,
Matt

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome to the forums, could do with a few more regualars :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums.

Plenty of deranged minds here don't worry about that :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users