Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skirmish 26th of June

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
The brackens grown tall and dense once again and the trenches have gotten more numerous, longer and deeper! come and see what we have to offer and enjoy another adrenaline filled day at Southdown Airsoft!!!

Cheers,

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

do you mean guerrilla warfare or do we all get monkey suits :P

The bracken was nigh on 6ft tall in places 2 weeks ago so should be pretty damn good now.

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
haha was in a rush when I posted lol

New game scenario Wolf dressess up as gorilla runs around wood while the rest of us dressed as indian safari hunters hunt you down with single bolt action rifles .... plan hahaha

Wlf

Wlf

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

• Guns: WE kac pdw
    KWA glock 18c
    TM sig550
    Hadron collider
    Inter-continetial ballistic missile

nice, gotta paint the motors up with zebra stripes in true safari hunter fashion although joe would probably make a better gorilla than me. :lol:

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

hahaha that would be epic! ... hmmm i have an electric spray gun ... investigating prices of paint as we speak! ... hammerite be ok? hah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users