Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&g l85 a2 afe (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
G&G L85/A2
Very good condition but 1 minor fault,see below.
FPS=345~351 12 shots 0.2's @ 873 RPM.
Looking for 200 ono all in...(post via courier)

Another from my m8's extensive collection as with all of his guns this has done little work since he imported it at a cost of 300+.
Full metal with a good rof.
There is 1 issue with it as mentioned...sometimes on semi it will stop firing,swith to full-auto fire then switch it back all good.
Sometimes it will happen after a few shots other times it will go through a complete mag or 2 without the issue surfacing.
I got it to do it once when I was chronoing it,halfway through a mag so about 150 bb's,I followed his instruction and it worked.
I personaly think it's a switch connection problem,I had the same with my M4,I cleaned the contact points and it's been ok since,but I don't want to do this then say it's ok for the new owner to find out it's not,I could do it and try it in the garden but it may not show up.
Simple to split remove 1 pin at the rear and it slides apart,picture 2 shows the battery terminal hanging out because the battery he used was fixed to the side in a battery bag rather than buying loads of different batteries,picture 5 shows it with the lead in the right place inside.
Cheers... :D
Attached File  111_169.jpg   551.02KB   14 downloadsAttached File  111_170.jpg   532.89KB   3 downloadsAttached File  111_171.jpg   565.91KB   2 downloads71.jpg]Attached File  111_172.jpg   527.4KB   2 downloadsAttached File  111_173.jpg   521.23KB   4 downloads

Ricey

Ricey

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: G&G Scar-L with Red/Green Dot Sight
    G&G L85 A2 Carbine with Susat
    TM P90 RD

KSC USP Compact

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU
    Warrior Chest Rig (Tan)
    Oakley SI Boots 8inch (Tan)
    ESS V12 Goggles
Wouldn't say it's much of an issue really as i get it with my G&G L85A2 Carbine and Scar-L. Anyone wanting to buy this don't let it put you off it's a great piece of kit.
Shake n' Bake!

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Wouldn't say it's much of an issue really as i get it with my G&G L85A2 Carbine and Scar-L. Anyone wanting to buy this don't let it put you off it's a great piece of kit.

Cheers for the up..sold now anyway..sorry not on here Dev... :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users