Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bulle? Other Vests? Suggestions are welcome.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Materia

Materia

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: SA-58 OSW

• Loadouts: Custom
I found this http://www.flecktarn...k/ustmb5nx.html I dont know Bulle, cant find any reviews on the internet beside 2 on the website there. I would like to buy myself a vest, but it can not be expensive, because I need to invest in soft/hard plates too. Im also concerned about the seizes.. it seems to be 1 seize fit all.

Is this Bulle any good, or its a crap?

I can buy the real IBA, but the UCP is useless. Im aiming at Olive vest color, or the color that USMC uses, Tan (not sure whats the name, anyway its brown-ish).

My limit is about 300 pounds for a vest with plates. And about 150 for a vest without anything.

Looking forward to hear something from you.

I am a foreigner. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask me, I dont bite.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
They are nice vests and Bulle are very good, but I prefer 5.11 but it wont give you the look you are going for... those vests should hold up no problem, airsoft international recommends Bulle so you shouldn't have any problems with them...
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users