Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M4 hand guard battery to cane stock battery

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: M21 Spring Pistol
    M83 Assalt Rifle

• Loadouts: DPM jacket, trousers and baseball cap
Hello All
I want to move the small battery in the handguard to the crane stock of my King Arms M4 transparent.
This probrably is the case for most M4/M16 owners and I was wondering how to move the tamia connecter from the handguard to the crane stock. With a crane stock battery comes more milla amps.
If someone could please make a guide, youtube video or something on how to do this please tell me.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
It will mean re-wiring the gearbox unfortunatly.
If you aren't happy doing that I'd take it to your local airsoft shop and They can do it no worries.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Guns: CA M15CQB, TM 226, TM mk23 socom. All i need!!

• Loadouts: loads but BFG's the best!!!!

• Sites: UCAP's
if your not happy stripping the gun/gearbox down, look for a s/h rear wired gearbox on the forums or the bay of E, then sell your's to pay for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users