Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RARE MARUSHIN REVOLVER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Aardvark777

Aardvark777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Cybergun Thompson 1928
    KWC Desert Eagle.50AE
    Marui VSR 10
    TM Glock 17 3rd gen
    KWA G26c

• Loadouts: A lot of 95 issue and 82 combats regular British Army/RAF Regiment.
ONLY GAS GUN IVE EVER OWNED 8 YEARS OF SERVICE NO BIG FAULTS GREAT GUN WANTING TO TRADE FOR MY 1ST AEG NEEDS A LOVING OWNER

Will swap/part swap for Marui Thompson preferably but am also open to any other suggestions. B)

It is NBB usually runs on green gas or 134a packs a good punch cartridges included and valve adapter.

I had to fix the valve once can be done if it leaks just open it up very simple and reliable. Had 1000s of shots through it over the years ive had it.

Comes in licenced Smith and Wesson plastic carry case. Has manual. Good condition. Mainly plastic frame. Fake wood grips very nice. Metal/steel inerds, hammer, and parts on frame. All cartridges and inner barrel are brass. Clean and crisp very nice gun. It does leave a welt and makes a satisfying thump. 6 Shot semi.

Marushin trades on it. Never seen one like it :P 429 style Smith and Wesson .38 holding cartridges. 6" barrel. Black with fake wood chequered grips.

Makes you feel very kool. Smooth cycle and works well.

:angry: 1 issue: 1 of the chambers sticks a little but this is only due to the way I reasembled it after taking it apart and cleaning it. Can be fixed im sure as has happened 1 other time to me after i cleaned it. Just a small niggle as it still fires perfectly :D

Aardvark777

Aardvark777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Cybergun Thompson 1928
    KWC Desert Eagle.50AE
    Marui VSR 10
    TM Glock 17 3rd gen
    KWA G26c

• Loadouts: A lot of 95 issue and 82 combats regular British Army/RAF Regiment.

ONLY GAS GUN IVE EVER OWNED 8 YEARS OF SERVICE NO BIG FAULTS GREAT GUN WANTING TO TRADE FOR MY 1ST AEG NEEDS A LOVING OWNER

Will swap/part swap for Marui Thompson preferably but am also open to any other suggestions. B)

It is NBB usually runs on green gas or 134a packs a good punch cartridges included and valve adapter.

I had to fix the valve once can be done if it leaks just open it up very simple and reliable. Had 1000s of shots through it over the years ive had it.

Comes in licenced Smith and Wesson plastic carry case. Has manual. Good condition. Mainly plastic frame. Fake wood grips very nice. Metal/steel inerds, hammer, and parts on frame. All cartridges and inner barrel are brass. Clean and crisp very nice gun. It does leave a welt and makes a satisfying thump. 6 Shot semi.

Marushin trades on it. Never seen one like it :P 429 style Smith and Wesson .38 holding cartridges. 6" barrel. Black with fake wood chequered grips.

Makes you feel very kool. Smooth cycle and works well.

:angry: 1 issue: 1 of the chambers sticks a little but this is only due to the way I reasembled it after taking it apart and cleaning it. Can be fixed im sure as has happened 1 other time to me after i cleaned it. Just a small niggle as it still fires perfectly :D

NO LONGER SELLING AS IS IN DIRE NEED OF REPAIRS TO TRIGGER AND ALSO CHAMBER AS OF 07/03/2010 TY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users