Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi-New cheap fun gun?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Shiv

Shiv

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: None
Hi there,
I'm almost 16 years old and I have convinced my Mum to buy me an airsoft gun! It'll just be used for recreational purposes in the back garden but I want it to be something good which is preferably based on a real life weapon (e.g. MP5, M4 etc.)

I would prefer it to be SMG size and I guess it would probably have to be two-tone for the price and law regulations.

I was wondering if any of you guys could point in the direction of some solid weapons (preferably bigger than just a pistol!) for around of under 50?

Thank you very much, and I hope this can lead to airsofting as a hobby in the future!

Thanks,

Shiv

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
You need 130+ for something worth having
Welcome to afuk

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

If you're just messing about in the garden then buy whatever takes your fancy, but don't expect it to last.

If you're looking for something that will last and will be skirmishable in the future then you'll need a budget as suggested.

Shiv

Shiv

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Ahh ok thanks guys :)

Nah I don't think I'll be doing anything like skirmishing in the near future!

This is primarily to just shoot cans and stuff in the back garden - or to bully friends with ;)

Do you think something like this would be ok for my needs?

http://www.bbgunuk.c...b0RkalZIWnZKSGM

Many thanks,

Shiv

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
if you spend less than what i suggested, then just get whatever, it wont make too much of a difference

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Welcome to the forums...

As above, go for whatever, than gun wont fire fully auto though, its a springer, meaning 1 shot, cock, 1 shot, cock, you will get bored rather quickly
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Hi there, glad you chose this forum mate.

as BatHat says it doesnt fire fully automatic, i think if you want something a little more fun, an air rifle/pitol would work better, i dont know, but then again, you could get this: http://www.justbbgun.....UTGA TACTICAL
i have a full stock version and it is quite good and accurate, heck i took mine to skirmish, i didnt use it, but i took it!

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Shiv

Shiv

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Ok thanks a lot for the replies guys!

Eliteairsofter100- thanks for the suggestion mate but I don't really want a shotgun.

Here's another noob question though, if I bought a gas blow back, could I fire it without needing gas? Could I just pull the hammer back or cock it to make it fire?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
No you cant you need gas, dont buy a gas gun as a beginner, there is nothing worse you can do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users