Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team loadout/Shadow comp.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Ha, im a bit of a clothing snob....in the sense if it isnt ripstop then it isnt worth having :D

i think for a little progect i want to get a flight helmet
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item4840d7861e

and mod the 2nd lense with a small screen like you get with these
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item20ba24a0dc

and attach two small pin hole cameras one located on the front of my riffle(blind fire support) 2nd either as a rear camera so i can watch my back or mounted on the front of the helet along side some IR leds for night vision. have it all running of a small power pack that can be put on the back of a vest.

well if you can see where your shooting with the aid of a camera would it still be classed as bind firing ?

Sounds like a good idea. Make a new thread if you go ahead with this :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
thanks, i kinda forgot to mention, im doing more of a PMC loadout :P but you didnt send all those for nothing as shadow comp. are PMC :P so yeah i am looking at lilzaks plate carrier as soon as he replies with his location so we can save on postage! :D

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Looks like a good idea... i may do it, but i prefer my desert tigerstripe idea :D i saw a decent vest on ebay for like 25 but then i say the postage which rounded it off to 50 :P

On the fact that you bought clothes for airsoft from primark :S theres a reason why people where BDU's and thats cus nettles, throns etc. cant get through :P
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
DPM trousers are pretty thin ;) and Cargo trousers are the same so yeah...

Posted Image

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
but there more tightly knitted or something... trust me... when me and that polish guy was flanking the enemy my leg got not stings, although my arms got killed... they are really good for that
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
So basically my cago trousers are fine, anyway, as i said check my other post with all the links, i says i will be wearing flecky.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users