Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi, newbie looking to get into airsoft

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hunter241

hunter241

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ignore the description, couldnt think of anything witty

hi, im hunter241, im looking to get into skirmishing. me and a mate from work want to get into the sport (and hopefully get a little group going)

also, what would the vets consider a good starting gun, two toned or transparent? (a two toned TM G36C with some battle scars has my fancy at the mo)

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome :)

Tm is always a good choice, whats your budget, we can help more from that :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here.

As Marcus (Marksman556) said, if you have a budget and say a gun that you like the look of maybe we can help.
Me personally does not like M4's and Variants, but for a beginner M4's are very good. They seem to fit in the hands of everyone for some reason?

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

hunter241

hunter241

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi thanks guys, I'm looking for around 150 mark
Ideally something familiar like an M4 or G36 (M4 is a solid option as I've seen spares and parts left and rigt)

Seeing as it's my first gun, I didn't want to go mad and buy a big ol gun to start with

When searching, some real good deals pop up, after try have been sold (as sods law would have it)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

If you like the look of something second hand then go for it. New two-tones for 150 mark will all be good starting weapons really so it is just a case of what you like the look of most.

If you're really not sure, head down to your local site and rent for the day. If you see people using things you like the look of then ask between games to have a closer look.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
look for ca sportline, ics palstic, g&g, jing gong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users