Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo Mauri M4A1 Carbine th magpul stock for sale (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Attached File  M4_001.jpg   218.76KB   176 downloadsAttached File  M4_002.jpg   224.7KB   113 downloadsAttached File  M4_003.jpg   197.56KB   44 downloads]Attached File  M4_004.jpg   251.18KB   28 downloadsAttached File  M4_005.jpg   262.58KB   10 downloadsAttached File  M4_006.jpg   131.87KB   37 downloadsg]Attached File  M4_001.jpg   218.76KB   176 downloads

This tokyo mauri M4 is brand new for 250 pounds. I have rarely been able to use this to be honest i prefer sniping and i has been sat in my closet for about 3 months sinse it was used about 5 times before for about 3 hours each time. It has only been used for about 20 hours maximum battle time and the odd few shooting some stuff with pals. I am going to sell it for 150 pounds it has a slight crack in the lower reciever and doesn't cause any problems unless you purpose fully move the reciever around. The minor damage does not effect the performance of the gun at all. The gun has a very decent rate of fire around 1000 bbs per minute and shoots around 310-330fps using 0.25. Tokyo mauri stock don't usually have very high FPS but have very good accuracy with a decent hop up unit.
The package i am selling comes with the gun itself, a silencer, 2 mid-caps and a magpul stock and also 2 8.4 volt batteries (mini type).
I am hoping to sell all of this for 180 and least i would consider going would be around 160 considering all of this added up would come to 365. Thank you :) i can also two tone the gun if you do not have a UKARA license.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
Only 1 Bump Per week please

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
bump

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Bump

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Bump

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Sold

Please close. Cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users