Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

proffessional advice

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi guys i m new to airsoft and need proffessional advice on what side arm is pukker at the moment im looking at a glock 18c gas blowback ,any good?

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
what make are you looking at?

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Wolf

Wolf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Modified Classic Army CA-25
    AGM/GFC M4 CQB Stubby Killer
    KWA M&P40

• Loadouts: US Woodland, MultiSpeck, Polish wz.93 'Pantera'
    GFC Tactical Chestrigg; GFC Tactical C.I.R.A.S.

Any gun will be good, just as long as you'll feel comfortable with it. It can be a Glock, Colt, Sig Sauer - whatever you like. Choose a type, then the manufacturer.

Whatever you're looking at, forget Glocks from JG. Consider KWA. Ant think about the G19, really ;)
"Live free or die. Either way - I'm satisfied."

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

what make are you looking at?

i am not getting tokyo marui ,maybe kws ,khc, can u reccomend a make mate ?or do you think i should invest into an dessert eagle full auto ?

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Any gun will be good, just as long as you'll feel comfortable with it. It can be a Glock, Colt, Sig Sauer - whatever you like. Choose a type, then the manufacturer.

Whatever you're looking at, forget Glocks from JG. Consider KWA. Ant think about the G19, really ;)

cheers mate you been a big help ,the two guns i was looking at was a dessert eagle full auto and the glock 18c ,so many on the market hard to choose lol

Wolf

Wolf

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Modified Classic Army CA-25
    AGM/GFC M4 CQB Stubby Killer
    KWA M&P40

• Loadouts: US Woodland, MultiSpeck, Polish wz.93 'Pantera'
    GFC Tactical Chestrigg; GFC Tactical C.I.R.A.S.

Forget the Deagle... you know the weight of this monster? Sure, it's cool, as long as you're reenacting Matrix or Fallout. Carrying around with you in a skirmish is a nightmare. The Glock's a better idea. Consider KWA or even better - KSC. Had much fun with the latter one for a while now, and never encountered any problems.
"Live free or die. Either way - I'm satisfied."

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Forget the Deagle... you know the weight of this monster? Sure, it's cool, as long as you're reenacting Matrix or Fallout. Carrying around with you in a skirmish is a nightmare. The Glock's a better idea. Consider KWA or even better - KSC. Had much fun with the latter one for a while now, and never encountered any problems.

cheers mate thats made my mind up now glock 18c it is ,the weight of the d eagle is the only thing that was worrying me,going to get it on payday next friday can t wait lol

blutack

blutack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: mp5
    mp5K
    m4
    m4 RIS
    M230
    sig p226
    bar 10
    custom SPR

• Loadouts: DPM, atm
hi mate:D

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

hi mate:D

hey bud howes you ?you got any advice on pistols?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
i went with a EAP Glock 18 my self (look in the review section to learn more about it) and i have had no problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users