Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft shop opportunity

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
I hate the whole just because you're young you're ingnorant. I'm only 15 but I would say I would be better then some adults

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

An Artist With Out A Brush

An Artist With Out A Brush

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

• Guns: L85, 2 M4A1's, 1911 MEU

• Loadouts: DPM full load out, DDPM full load out, A-TACS work in progress
Da Sherrif I wasnt aiming my long rant at you. Having read through the posts it seems that alot of people have very little idea as to how much time money and risk are involved with things like this and that sometimes the things that would be cool to be able to do often have limitations within the business that do not warrent them hence why other places have not done that as of yet.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
i know it wasnt aimed at me, it was more me wanting to make ti clear for every one. i mean even if i dont hear back from simbob i might try and find a shop in the area for myself to set up. comming from a creative media background this will be a pleasant shock for me. but at the same time id save a sh*t ton on things like website's posters, CAD drawings and promotion work.
on the plus side this forum has provided alot of ideas as to what people would like from their shop, which when starting up is a nice thing to have, gives you an outside point of view instead of just your own

Posted Image

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
im guessing if you do start this shop I am still welcome right?
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

tattoo ron

tattoo ron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: t.m. m16,asg franchi tactical shotgun,
    g36c-extras galore-do nothing,but looks good!, src mp40

• Loadouts: facemask and goggles. camo wear,camo boots,tac vest
sadly the o/p hasnt responded to requests of info to those who was interested,and also sadly,it seems my prev post was prob right..
"i have several units of different sizes and rents" the o/p put.

here,imho, is what i have seen a lot of recently on forums. someone with retail units that are not getting filled,joins a forum,suggets "hey,this is a good idea", and sets the worm....

i personally dont think this is the right way to approach renters,and mis-use a forum for blatantly advertising..

yes ,i own my own tattoo studio,but do i come on here adv my wares?? no.

opening an airsoft shop ,will need planning,market research,order bases,etc etc.. if you want to go ahead,anyone and do this, please do, but shop about for prices of leases,and rents,and look for loopholes and catches. there will be many. then there is tax and vat to think about.
you WILL NEED a solicitor and accountant involved, and various documents drawn up,of which run into thousands,before you even start.
you WILL NEED various licences,and insurances too.

theres a reason why most towns have a flux of empty shops at the mo.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
well the thing is. that reason for shops closing down, also works in favour for people wanting to open a shop. plus its a shopping centre, rent and costs would be too high to stay there being a prime location and all.
as i said with a previous post im looking about for other sites, found a few in reading which will prove worthy of setting up.
handy thing also is that alot of shops ive looked at come witn not only a1, but also a3(a1=general retail, a3 = food retail)
but with current market it might prove better to purchasse instead of rent.

any way, im going to look into this who idea further now and if i do manage to make it work then you guys on here will obviously be the first ones to find out

Posted Image

Simonb

Simonb

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

sounds like youre trying to tout for clients....

i presume youre interested in opening and running an airsoft shop,not just on here to rent out one of your units,
sorry for bieng sceptical, but ive seen this before.....

hope im wrong and youre gonna run and stock the shop.

Yes I am looking to rent units but I am also a skirmisher and think this may work. I just need someone who is capable to set it up and run it. I can provide the space but cannot run the shop.

Not sure there is anything wring with that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users