Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Message sent!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
So I've been a member of the Zero In forums for a while, and I've gotten along with their PM system right off the bat, but I think the PM system here could be improved in two ways, one is that you have the option on Zero In to save PM's automatically which I'd like to see here, and the other being the ways to archive them once your inbox is full.

Zero In uses a very simple text file as an option, and I for one find that preferable to the two options we have here.

You might notice I'm using Zero In as a reference, and that's because their PM system works well ;)

Maybe a slightly larger message storage space would be nice too?

Thanks for listening to my request :P
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
We love to hear feedback Cerbo :),

I will pass this on to Dev.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

OD RAV

I always like to save sent PM's for peace of mind, and being lazy I searched for an option to automatically do it. It may not be important to most people but I think it might be nice to have an option to do it

And well, the easier it is to save PM's, the easier it is to check addresses and the like.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Im for this as well, ticking the box gets kind of annoying

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I feel message space is massive as it is and can't see why anyone would need more than 50 in there. 1 message can hold the entire conversation anyway so long as you just RE each other you should be fine. I've also got it set like this for future plans.

I've set it so that checkbox is auto ticked so all message go into your sent now, but that does take up your message space. I may up the limit a bit because of this.. unsure.

If you chose the Excel option under Archive Messages you get a .txt file emailed to you.

No option to save the PM's here (I assume you mean to your PC). We run a different forum software to Z1 so things won't be quite the same. We have our advantages too though :P

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Like the whole relaxed, and not run by an airsoft shop so you don't have to worry about competition in that way thing. I like that.

I do tend to send PM's a lot, and I think the people who trade will do as well, but I think I can get used to deleting old ones as the new ones come in :)

Thanks, the save sent messages was the main point I was making :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users