Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Helikon Medical First Aid Kit Pouch Multicam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

cornishwarlord

cornishwarlord

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Accessory/Make:Helikon
Condition:New
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/n
Price/Payment:£13

can email pictures if need be

i bought this item off a auction site but did not recive it so i sourced from else where but trader would not refund me so he replace item which i have surplus now

Helikon Medical First Aid Kit Pouch MOLLE Multicam

Presented small medical first aid kit pouch is one of essential elements of MOLLE system: it is fully removable while its two vertical nylon straps with press stud fastening on the back can be used to attach to MOLLE vests and rucksacks. This practical multi-purpose pocket was designed for holding technician 1st aid kits and tools and it comes with a sturdy zip closure and a drainage hole at the bottom as well as number of useful inner elastic tapes (three double vertical and two wide horizontal) and a flat inner pocket. What is more the pouch is hinged with two elastic straps when fully unzipped to prevent the pouch from opening to 180 degrees.

Width: 13cm
Depth: 7cm
Height: 19cm
Material: 100% nylon
Manufacturer: Helikon
Brand new

Headshot28

Headshot28

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Accessory/Make:Helikon
Condition:New
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/n
Price/Payment:£13

can email pictures if need be

i bought this item off a auction site but did not recive it so i sourced from else where but trader would not refund me so he replace item which i have surplus now

Helikon Medical First Aid Kit Pouch MOLLE Multicam

Presented small medical first aid kit pouch is one of essential elements of MOLLE system: it is fully removable while its two vertical nylon straps with press stud fastening on the back can be used to attach to MOLLE vests and rucksacks. This practical multi-purpose pocket was designed for holding technician 1st aid kits and tools and it comes with a sturdy zip closure and a drainage hole at the bottom as well as number of useful inner elastic tapes (three double vertical and two wide horizontal) and a flat inner pocket. What is more the pouch is hinged with two elastic straps when fully unzipped to prevent the pouch from opening to 180 degrees.

Width: 13cm
Depth: 7cm
Height: 19cm
Material: 100% nylon
Manufacturer: Helikon
Brand new

Hello i'm interested in this and your m19911a1 could you text me some pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users