Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AGM M14 Socom For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Ares DSR-1, CYMA AK47 Spetsnaz, Socom Gear MEU
Here goes.

I have an AGM M14 Socom with Wood Kit that I am selling. It is a little damaged (the cocking handle has come off :S...easy repair)

It comes with 5 lowcap mags which aren't feeding too well but it's nothing a little gun lube won't solve.

When she fires, she is an absolute beaut. The ROF is pretty high and the accuracy is also high.

Realistically I would like 150 for this. (175 if you want me to bring her back to perfect condition).

Please ask for pics - will email them to you if you are interested :)

Strike Without Mercy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I may be interested.
Do you have the original plastic body for it? And does it still need repairs? I am looking for another project.

Contact me on 'james_laptop@hotmail.co.uk' and send a few pics.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Thread is well over 1 year old. Please double check before posting - if it's old try PM'ing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users