Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

full metal m4 ris (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
Sayin' peeps ;D

Make: CA (proline)
Gun/Model: M4 RIS (full length)
Accessories: 4 maybe 6 mags, 9.6v battery and extra's
Condition: great
FPS: 330 - 335
Price/Payment: swaps or moneyz!!
Pictures: on request via email

Just bought a full metal m4 ris but not to keen on it than i thought it would be but a brilliant gun (ive only skirmished once with it). It started off as a m4 full stock with plastic body, plastic stock and plastic hand guard but has been swapped out for a full metal body, full metal RIS system and a crane stock. the front triangle sight has been changed to a flip up sight and the rear sight has been changed from the carrying handle to a flip up sight (both full metal). Comes with a 9.6v 2200mah crane stock battery which is great and not the **** ones you get for free. Also with 4 maybe six mags depending on offer or price given to me, all full metal 4x 330rnd 1x450rnd and one mid cap. Also have a cqb outer barrel, original triangle front sight and extras (random).

Gun externally is great with some very small minor scratches and one small chip but not noticeable much and doesn't affect the performance. Internally is great buy the sounds of it (not been opened but shoots great) but will add an extra gear set and piston depending on offers. I used the gun in one skirmish and the gun did very well, very accurate and great rof, i was tearing through noobs XD

As for swaps would like:

G36
m249
mp5k
ak's
some snipers

Not wanting:

M4 full length
p90
aug
l96
l85

Anything else just offer because the worst i can do is say no, same with part ex...!
Also would prefer full metal guns if possible!

cheers all

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
SOLD else were
sorry to say but it doesnt matter anymore, i have just sold it to my mate for a great price.

cheers for all the offers and your time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users