Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

British Soldier-95 DPM Trousers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

GAV2084

GAV2084

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: M4A1 (Classic Army)
    SA80 A2 (ICS) LA85

• Loadouts: British DPM. Black Patrol Boots. Knee Pads. Tact Belt. DPM Mag Pouches.
Hi All!

I am selling some British Soldier-95 DPM Trousers if anyone is interested... £10 + £5 P&P!

£10 + £5 P&P is pretty fair I think as they normally sell for £20+ for worn and faded issued pairs and this pair is as new!

Size... 30" Waist ... 29" Inside Leg Length (more measurements / photos available upon request)

I purchased these recently but I am a little too big for them (my belly has grown) These are un-issued and are in REALLY good condition!

The NAME and NO lable is blank and un-used! No fade marks or stains, perfect condition, I doubt they have even been used as they look mint!

Lable in the trousers reads... “TROUSER COMBAT Lightweight, woodland DP 8415-XX-XX-XXXX NATO SIZE 7580/8085 LEG: 75 WAIST 80 SEAT 90

Not a copy, genuine British Army Issue!

£10 + £5 P&P

Please email me if you want them: gav.cooper@hotmail.co.uk can take paypal to my partners account or BACS or cheque but if cheque will have to wait for it to clear first. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users