Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM G36C

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
[B]Make:TM
[B]Gun/Model:G36C
[B]Accessories:2 BATTERYS (1 hi cap mag)(1mid cap mag)(10 low cap mags)
[B]Condition:been used 2 times at a site looks good as new no problems with the gun at all
[B]FPS:320
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
[B]Price/Payment:240/or i have a EOtech also selling with that 265 with p&p and pay pal fees
[B]Pictures:yes

this is a very well look after rifles its all black and has very nice rof.the reason for me selling this is because i dont do airsoft no more i payed 260 new for this gun with only 1 mid cap mag and no battery and charger this gun will not come with a charger and the box it came in but will find some think to send it out in thats safe im sad to let such a good gun go but as i need the money it will have to .Im not intrested in any swaps at all only money it has the TM marking on the gun.

many thanks charlie

if sold in the next 24hr will sell for 230/255 only in the next 24hrs with P&P AND PAY PAL FEES :)

Attached Files

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Would you be interested in selling any of the mags off individually?

PeteMac

PeteMac

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi is this the newest version of the G36c with the version 3 gearbox? Thanks.

Is there anychance you could upload some more pictures? If this is the version 3 gearbox i'm interested. Could you also attach the EOtech please. Sorry to be a pain just want to know what I could be getting. Thanks.

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

erm sorry m8 want to sell the gun all in one and also it not the new gear box 3

PeteMac

PeteMac

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi i'm still intersted. Can you tell me which gear box this is? Could you also upload some more pics? I would be taking this tonight all going to plan.

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

its my m8s gun i will ask him now give me 20mins plz and will let you know asap also the price has gone down to 230/255 :)

he said that he think it gear box 3 but not to sure now as he got it last year and dont have the box and also he you do buy it today i will have to be sent out on the 14th due to him being away but im sorting every think out for him so let me know what you would like to know m8 my number is 07889341038 i will be of internet for a bit so text me on my phone :)

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

sorry i was ment to say he can get any pic but will get you some as soon as he is back but the EO TECH works fine :)

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

sold pending payment :)

PeteMac

PeteMac

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Cheers Charlie. I'll keep in touch m8!

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

yer no prob m8 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users