Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Sale: ICS M4 CQB with ics laser, custom battery and 2 hi-cap mags

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

dazzaler

dazzaler

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: ics m4 cqb
    tm p90tr
    m1911
For Sale: Full Metal ICS M4 CQB with ics laser, custom battery and 2 hi-cap mags

cost me 350 for the gun, 20 for the laser, 30 for spare mag and 25 for custom battery, and an ics suppressor 25.
total cost: 450

fantastic gun while 1 minor problem, the battery connection from the wiring has come loose, only needs to have the front end removed and re-attached though. but want to go back to a g36c or mp5 sd3/6

asking price: 260 or part swap for a g36c plus some cash (offers on the swaps...would be open to different aegs)

offers welcome!

for pics please PM me and ill get your email address

http://www.reviewcen...iews118588.html

Assasin88

Assasin88

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: P90,TM MP5 SD5,WALTHER CP88

For Sale: Full Metal ICS M4 CQB with ics laser, custom battery and 2 hi-cap mags

cost me 350 for the gun, 20 for the laser, 30 for spare mag and 25 for custom battery, and an ics suppressor 25.
total cost: 450

fantastic gun while 1 minor problem, the battery connection from the wiring has come loose, only needs to have the front end removed and re-attached though. but want to go back to a g36c or mp5 sd3/6

asking price: 260 or part swap for a g36c plus some cash (offers on the swaps...would be open to different aegs)

offers welcome!

for pics please PM me and ill get your email address

http://www.reviewcen...iews118588.html

Hi

I am interest in this gun,do you still have it?How long have you got it?

Thanks

dazzaler

dazzaler

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: ics m4 cqb
    tm p90tr
    m1911
Gun is avaliable, PM me mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic