Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SRC M4a1 Two tone / Warrior L96

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
2 guns for sale as im looking for something a little more reliable. will only sell if there are serious interests. payment via paypal

Make: SRC
Gun/Model: M4a1 Two tone (Broken)
Accessories: Mag, scope, carry handle + rail
Condition: Used (issues with gearbox)
FPS: last crono 337 fps .20
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes/Yes/No
Price/Payment: 90 + 20 postage
Pictures: up on request

Had this a few months and it has seen one skirmish. the sector gear has been damaged and i cannot get hold of a gear set to replace it. i can sell this complete or i can sell the parts seperately. please pm me your interest.

Make: Warrior
Gun/Model: L96 MB-01A
Accessories: Scope, mag, Speed loader
Condition: Used
FPS: last crono 465 .20
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/No
Price/Payment: 110 + 20 postage, Two tone + 10
Pictures: upon request

This L96 was given to me from a friend who bought this before the laws kicked in, he has asked me to sell it on his behalf as he is busy with uni. this has seen one skirmish and is very accurate with great range. Two tone can be done but would rather keep it as is. if selling non two tone i will require your defence.

Prices given are only an estimate so please feel free to pm me with any questions and offers. postage prices due to materials needed to ensure safe delivery
paypal fees at buyers expense which can be delt with upon purchase

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: G36 Aeg
Will buy the L96 of you, email me at d-r-a-k-e-s-t-e-r@hotmail.co.uk, i offer 100 for it + 2 tone? and will pay for you to deliver, but will need to see pictures first.
thanks !

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

• Guns: ICS M4 Custom
m4 withdrawn from sale untill i get it fixed.

L96 two toned + paypal fee and postage = 135
non two toned + postaged = 125

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users