Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM MP5a4 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Dann D

Dann D

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Make: TM/JG
Gun/Model: MP5A4
Accessories: Two 200 round High Caps, a 500 round Dual Clamp high cap, Low Profile Rail mount, Cheap Red cross sight, One Point Sling, 3300 MaH 8.4v Large Type battery (tamiya), 1000-2000 MaH Smart Charger/Discharger (tamiya), Approx 2300 .2g bb's and about 100 .3g bb's.
Condition: Very Good
FPS:300-310
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Y/N/N
Price/Payment: See Below
Pictures: See Below

I am selling all of my airsoft kit as my local site has shut down. The Mp5 is in great condition I have skirmished with it three times and the range is great! Internally it has a TM hop unit and TM barrel but other than that it is a standard JG gearbox. It has A TM Body and a TM stock. I am willing to split everything prices listed below. Please note P&P is not included in prices.

The Mp5a4 with one 200 round mag - 90
200 Round Mag - 10
500 Round Mag - 10
Low Profile Rail mount and Cheap red cross sight - 10
Sling - 5
Battery - 10
Charger - 10
2000 BB's - 5

I will give discount on Multiple Items.

Everything together will cost 140 + P&P

Attached Files

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Hey, would you swap for a G&G GR16 with sling, spare mag, optic and an alternative fuse holder that takes mini blade fuses (very cheap and easy to get hold of) i will also include a battery and charger
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Dann D

Dann D

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Sold! :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users