Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G SA80 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Make: G&G/Army Armament
Gun/Model: SA80
Accessories: 5 Midcaps, No Iron sights
Condition: Great.
FPS: 330ish.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 200 posted/Offers
Pictures: Below

Back up for sale, my G&G SA80!
Here's the original thread for it.
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=4611

Reminder to all buyers, no swaps please. At all. Offers won't even be listened to.
Want a quick, no hassles sale. Don't contact me to ask if I can hold it for you for a week while you can try to get some money together, the answer will be no. Please only make an offer if you have the funds ready
Sounds a bit harsh, but I'm after a quick sale. The price is negotiable to an extent!
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
What happened to the m14 swap?
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

OD RAV
I don't really have the time to swap and then list the M14, I need some money soon.

Plus, I can't bring myself to sell my first M14. It's too awesome to be sold. :P
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Is there a Team leader and birthday discount? looks nice, bring it next time (June 12th) i shall tell you if i want to buy it :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Only if you can convince the people who I need to pay money to that I should get a discount as well ;)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
so if i picked it up at AWA what would it cost, as i am not paying postage or pay pal fee's?

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Hmm. Postage would be about 20 for 24hr Parcelforce...
So 180. Kills me to do it, but 180 pick up...

Goddammit, I need money <_<

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Is the blowback still functional? Did you disable it?

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Disabled, and I think I've put the parts to re-enable it away somewhere and I can't remember where I put them...
It just puts wear on the gearbox anyway, so it's best to leave it disabled tbh.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
yay you disabled it lol right well i know one thing to go on the birthday list :)

Posted Image

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
You have money?

Well in that case, I have a gun just for you. :D

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Mods this is looong gone, can I get this thread closed? It wasn't sold on here unfortunately though, so no feedback required.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users