Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted: two tone MP5 or variant

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ashair

ashair

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Im currently in the market for a mp5 or variant of. 100-200 pounds depending on the condition.

Anyone?

Ash

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Im willing to sell you my new MP5, it's a Chinese clone of the TM MP5. Comes with a hi-cap and a plastic ultra-hicap, 440 rds and an 8.4v 1500MAH battery. Worth 120 all together postage included. Will spray it green/blue, your choice, but will take an extra couple days for paint to arrive and dry.

MP5A5 with G&P taclight with custom pressure switch.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

ashair

ashair

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Im willing to sell you my new MP5, it's a Chinese clone of the TM MP5. Comes with a hi-cap and a plastic ultra-hicap, 440 rds and an 8.4v 1500MAH battery. Worth 120 all together postage included. Will spray it green/blue, your choice, but will take an extra couple days for paint to arrive and dry.

MP5A5 with G&P taclight with custom pressure switch.

Whats the brand?

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Whats the brand?

hey i have JG Mp5a4 two tone that i hardly ever use and just sits in my closet because i mainly use my m4 which is up for sale aswell, i have for it a silencer, red dot scope, 3 mags, two are hi-caps and other is a mid cap and also two 8.4 volt batteries large type, PM me or reply to this if your interested.

Josh VB

Josh VB

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Whats the brand?

The JG Mp5a4 brand new is 120 but i'll sell you the mp5 and all the stuff i have for it total for about 150.

lilzak96

lilzak96

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

• Guns: jg mp5j (sold)
    ca m15a4

• Loadouts: begadi molle lightweight pc

Im currently in the market for a mp5 or variant of. 100-200 pounds depending on the condition.

Anyone?

Ash

i have a jg mp5j with battery charger and 1 240rd hicap also i have 8 ares 30rd low caps for 150 email me at zakalauddin@yahoo.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users