Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G GR 16 fire selector issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

ocelotsaa

ocelotsaa

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i have a G&G M4 with battleaxe front rails, redot acog and one hi cap for swaps, howwever it does have an issue the fire selector has come off! apparently it is an easy fix you just need to scew it back in i dont trust myself doing it as im abit rubbish with this stuff pm me if interested.plus battery box and battery

CES_williamson

CES_williamson

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• Guns: ARES M4A1 custom
    TM recoil m4
    custom built 1911
    WE Glock 18c

• Loadouts: just a normal OD rig using DPM's or MTP's.

• Sites: finmere
    looking for more.
any pics ?? and would u swap for an krinkov m901c ?? 2 600 rd mags ?? (it is a small type connector but i know that gr-16 have a small connector so u can keep the chager )

Owner & CEO of S.W.A.S a new online airsoft retailer!

http://swasairsoft.co.uk/

13096108_1784907025064619_31411891195414

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

i have a G&G M4 with battleaxe front rails, redot acog and one hi cap for swaps, howwever it does have an issue the fire selector has come off! apparently it is an easy fix you just need to scew it back in i dont trust myself doing it as im abit rubbish with this stuff pm me if interested.plus battery box and battery

do you still have this rifle ? i can swap for a ggb mp5k if you like ??????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users