Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

for sale-SIG 552 SEALS, FA-MAS and more...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

head.shot

head.shot

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
OK i have for sale:
Tokyo Marui Sig 552 seals, this is the exact replica and looks amazing. This comes with a front grip, high quality red dot sight which is fully adjustable, large suppresor, 6 spare mags, 2 batteries charger, in original box with paperwork.

Tokyo Marui FA-MAS super version, i have never used this gun other than putting a few mags through to make sure its all working, comes with 2 metal mags, 2 batteries and charger, again originally boxed with paper work.

Also over 5000 high grade BB's .25's
2 pairs of Bolle saftey goggles
1 Gaurder combat jacket with plenty of pockets for spare mag's etc and holster for side arm.

Ideally i want it all to go in one lot so ill start with that, but if i get enough interest in seperate items i will split

So start at 300 the lot

Dweazell

Dweazell

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: We Tech Hk 416
    Sig Sauer P226

• Loadouts: Multicam
    US ACU
    US Desert BDU
    US Woodland
    USMC Marpat

OK i have for sale:
Tokyo Marui Sig 552 seals, this is the exact replica and looks amazing. This comes with a front grip, high quality red dot sight which is fully adjustable, large suppresor, 6 spare mags, 2 batteries charger, in original box with paperwork.

Tokyo Marui FA-MAS super version, i have never used this gun other than putting a few mags through to make sure its all working, comes with 2 metal mags, 2 batteries and charger, again originally boxed with paper work.

Also over 5000 high grade BB's .25's
2 pairs of Bolle saftey goggles
1 Gaurder combat jacket with plenty of pockets for spare mag's etc and holster for side arm.

Ideally i want it all to go in one lot so ill start with that, but if i get enough interest in seperate items i will split

So start at 300 the lot

pics?

head.shot

head.shot

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ill put some pics up tommorow

Hellfire

Hellfire

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: None, looking to buy.
Hi Head.Shot,

I'd be interested in your Sig if you would be willing to spilt. Do you have some pics? What is the condition like?

Cheers,

Alex

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
whould be interested in the famas could i see some pics please

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
would u swap either the SIG or FAMAS for a G&G GR16 with spare mag, optic, sling and bayonet?

Thanks,
Mitchell
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users