Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

swap TM P90 tr boxed with laylax boxmag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

lothario

lothario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: Aug Eod,
    Aug Sniper,
    Aug CQB,
    Aug 3 Phantom,
    Aug 1Mil spec,
    Aug 2

Trade M4 S system
Make:TM
Gun/Model:P90 Tr
Accessories: Sling when it arrives, 1midcap, 3broken high caps (1 can probably be made up from the parts i just dont have the inclination, 1 boxmag
Condition:very good
FPS:320 approx
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: swap for aug
Pictures: pending will take some later today to post up looks like new almost

ok so i got this in trade a few weeks ago but i just dont see me using it.

its a excellent condition and in original box with only a few marks from BB strikes, its pre upgraded spring does not detract from the usual high rate of fire you would expect from a p90.

will come with a sling(once it arrives),
the original midcap,
(what iam told to be laylax though i am not sure) boxmag whatever the make it feeds amazingly and is in perfect condition though you will need to supply your own armalite type mag as i need to keep mine for the wifes gun.

There are also 3 broken highcaps with this (they came this way much to my annoyance) i suspect 1 working high cap can be built from them and they are all TM branded.

it is missing its original silencer but i will try to find a flash hider or somthing to fit the end of the barrel(i tend to only have aug parts so will see what i can do but anything found will be assumed a bonus think i have an old silencer laying about that my look ok i can throw in but it will probably need a coat of paint) the gun takes any standard CCW thread item so its not a hard part to replace.

now what i am wanting in return:

As people have by now come to expect, i am looking for augs in trade preferably a version 3 JG aug with mosfet but others will be considered depending on what they come with.

I DO NOT WANT 2 TONE OR EX 2 TONE.

may consider, other guns but its going to need to turn my head (bullpups tend to do this)

also consider part ex with:

star hard cases all sizes of interest.(i need 2 more)
BFG's
psp 3000 in blue(the wife wants one)
AUG riz on its own.
madbull TB barrels (509,650,363,)
TM glock 17 mags
ipod touch (needs to be as new with big hd 16 min 32 prefered for my dad)

and other stuff that takes my fancy, may as well drop me a line with offers via pm worst i can say is no.

just remembered along with the spring upgrade this also had steel bushings fitted at the time.

lothario

lothario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Aug Sniper,
    Aug CQB,
    Aug 3 Phantom,
    Aug 1Mil spec,
    Aug 2

Trade M4 S system
Posted Image

Stealth

Stealth

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Make:TM
Gun/Model:P90 Tr
Accessories: Sling when it arrives, 1midcap, 3broken high caps (1 can probably be made up from the parts i just dont have the inclination, 1 boxmag
Condition:very good
FPS:320 approx
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: swap for aug
Pictures: pending will take some later today to post up looks like new almost

ok so i got this in trade a few weeks ago but i just dont see me using it.

its a excellent condition and in original box with only a few marks from BB strikes, its pre upgraded spring does not detract from the usual high rate of fire you would expect from a p90.

will come with a sling(once it arrives),
the original midcap,
(what iam told to be laylax though i am not sure) boxmag whatever the make it feeds amazingly and is in perfect condition though you will need to supply your own armalite type mag as i need to keep mine for the wifes gun.

There are also 3 broken highcaps with this (they came this way much to my annoyance) i suspect 1 working high cap can be built from them and they are all TM branded.

it is missing its original silencer but i will try to find a flash hider or somthing to fit the end of the barrel(i tend to only have aug parts so will see what i can do but anything found will be assumed a bonus think i have an old silencer laying about that my look ok i can throw in but it will probably need a coat of paint) the gun takes any standard CCW thread item so its not a hard part to replace.

now what i am wanting in return:

As people have by now come to expect, i am looking for augs in trade preferably a version 3 JG aug with mosfet but others will be considered depending on what they come with.

I DO NOT WANT 2 TONE OR EX 2 TONE.

may consider, other guns but its going to need to turn my head (bullpups tend to do this)

also consider part ex with:

star hard cases all sizes of interest.(i need 2 more)
BFG's
psp 3000 in blue(the wife wants one)
AUG riz on its own.
madbull TB barrels (509,650,363,)
TM glock 17 mags
ipod touch (needs to be as new with big hd 16 min 32 prefered for my dad)

and other stuff that takes my fancy, may as well drop me a line with offers via pm worst i can say is no.

just remembered along with the spring upgrade this also had steel bushings fitted at the time.

Not interested in a x box 360 with games are you ???

lothario

lothario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Aug Sniper,
    Aug CQB,
    Aug 3 Phantom,
    Aug 1Mil spec,
    Aug 2

Trade M4 S system
thanks for the offer but sadly its a no, i am a ps3 boy through and through.

still open to offers people

thanks

D-Day_30115784

D-Day_30115784

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: GBB M14, Clasic Army AUG, G18c

• Loadouts: Full black SAS kit inc mesh lense S10 gas mask

thanks for the offer but sadly its a no, i am a ps3 boy through and through.

still open to offers people

thanks

wondering if you fancied a KART M14. very nice rifle basicly new condition, 1x 1500mah battery, 1x 230rd mag. i also about 1month ago bought a new gearbox for it. will send pictures on request. 07595354338, tah

lothario

lothario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Aug Sniper,
    Aug CQB,
    Aug 3 Phantom,
    Aug 1Mil spec,
    Aug 2

Trade M4 S system
The P90 is still available if anybody is interested

it also now has

nitro rail
stock extender
working hi cap
9.6v j battery
8.4v mini bat

all in all there is best part of 500 worth of kit i will let go for a sensible trade.

would accept 250 collected in nottingham paypal and postage by negotiation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users