Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ics mp5 and tm 357 magnum 240

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

shadow wolf airsoft

shadow wolf airsoft

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: ca90 sportsline =crap,cyma ak47, ics mp5,tm colt pythone also known as 357 magnum

• Loadouts: all british babby
im selling my ics mp5 with my tm 6 inch chrome magnum with 2 batterys 3 mags red/green dot sight all this is worth over 400 im selling for 240 simply becouse i need the money and am stopping airsoft for an bit any info needed contact me on my mobile 07931797430 thanks

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
would you swap the MP5 for a G&G GR16?
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

shadow wolf airsoft

shadow wolf airsoft

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: ca90 sportsline =crap,cyma ak47, ics mp5,tm colt pythone also known as 357 magnum

• Loadouts: all british babby

would you swap the MP5 for a G&G GR16?

no thanks as i need the money thanks for the offer

ashair

ashair

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

im selling my ics mp5 with my tm 6 inch chrome magnum with 2 batterys 3 mags red/green dot sight all this is worth over 400 im selling for 240 simply becouse i need the money and am stopping airsoft for an bit any info needed contact me on my mobile 07931797430 thanks

would be very interested in the mp5 as i have a pistol how much?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users