Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Camo, Jacket, Tatical vest, Camo trousers,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

maximilian331

maximilian331

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi, I'm selling a Real Belgian army Jacket, that I have used a few times in skirmish sites and has been amazing, and looks great! Im also selling Belgian army camo trousers, the jacket has extra padding on the elbows, and the trousers have extra padding on the Knees. I am also selling a large tactical vest with lots of pouches. As well as that I am selling A metal British army helmet, that is in good condition except the chin straps are a bit worn out, but can probably be easily repaired/ replaced. By far the most interesting thing that I am selling is an original, and unique police riot helmet, that are very rare and cost 150 plus for the police to buy in. This helmet severs as an exceptional airsoft mask, as it has a clear screen visor, which is anti-mist, ear protection, and neck protection from the back. This piece will be a really good addition to any air-softers outfit.

Will sell riot helmet separately for 35 plus p&p or everything together for 75 plus p&p

Selling things separately for:

Jacket 20 plus p&p

Trousers 15 p&p sold

Tac vest 15 p&p

Uk metal helmet 15 p&p

Riot helmet 35 p&p- sold

Open to negotiations though, so fell free to ask!

If you are interested email me on max@2b2c.co.uk

Attached Files

maximilian331

maximilian331

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
trousers and riot helmet have now been sold

maximilian331

maximilian331

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
will sell jacket, vest and helmet for 40 inc p&p need it all to go

lord_of_amusement

lord_of_amusement

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
hey mate - is the helmet still available? if so, how much (inclu. P&P etc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users