Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

French Foreign Legion loadout (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

French Foreign Legion Airsoft Loadout

This load out was very hard to source, lots of it being bought from France as and when I could find it.

I collected it as I was sick of seeing people in Soldier 95 or US gear at Airsoft sites. In a year of use I never saw anyone with anything like this, and it got me lots of attention. I even ended up on a local news report for a site in South England!

I love it, however it no longer fits me, and is not likely to again. It has sat in my cupboard unused for a couple of years. This, combined with my upcoming house move, means that I sadly have to let go of it.

The auction includes all the items shown, including:

French tunic top (Size 104L)

French combat trousers (French size 48 - measures 18" across the waist so I guess about 36" waist to you and me)

French webbing including belt, suspenders, pistol pouch, 2 x FAMAS magazine pouches, rifle cleaning kit pouch and canteen and pouch.

Caporal Chef rank badge and French Brassard for the Tunic

Legion Beret Vert and 13 DBLE cap badge (Beret size 57)

Replica PASGT plastic helmet with French pattern helment cover

I have uploaded one photo, please contact me and I am happy to email you more pictures of the items. They are in good conditon.

This item is advertised elsewhere and I reserve the right to close this thread at anytime.

80 + 10 postage, paypal or cash on collection if you can get to Derbyshire.

I am really sorry to see this go, but it has to!!

Attached Files

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users