Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

custom sigs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
just a quick note, if any one wants a custom sig made, im ok with photoshop so i can slap something together if you want one made works better with photographs and can do basic manip stuff.
exsample of mine

stock photo which i used
Posted Image

removed the boy added a color adjustment layer aswell as the iconic sheriff badge(i am the sheriff) then a custom font curiosity of 1001 free fonts.com
Posted Image

you can reply directly to this topic or send me a pm. and if you want me to include a picture of you(in gear no naked pictures or they will go on youtube) then i can do that also

Disclaimer: if your face gets "photoshoped" into a gay p**** this will/maybe unsure if it was me, and you cant prove if i did so STFU

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users