Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

grab a bargain L96 SNIPER RIFLE USED TWICE FROM NEW COST 190 WANT 100 OVNO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

oneshotwonder

oneshotwonder

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: l96 sniper

• Loadouts: guille
l96 SNIPER RIFLE ONLY BEEN USED TWICE FROM NEW COMES WITH SCOPE BIPOD ,EASY LOADER HOME MADE GUILLE TOP AND MASK BRITISH DPM RUCKSACK , HALF A BOTTLE OF AMMO THIS GUN IS THE BUISNESS SELLING COS DONT GO AIRSOFTING ANYMORE IF YOU WANT A PIC MSG ME WITH YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS COS IVE TRYED TO PUT PICS ON HERE WITH THE PHOTO SHACK BUT FOR SUM REASON WONT LET ME IM AFTER A QUICK SALE COS I NEED THE CASH SO NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE ALREADY POSTED THIS ONCE BUT NOT HAD MUCH INTREST THIS IS THE BEST BOLT ACTION SNIPER ON THE MARKET IN MY OPINION

Scooby

Scooby

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: MP5AK
hey - can you please send me pics to jumpingjacksentertainment@googlemail.com and where are you based? thanks

i3igwill

i3igwill

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: jg HK 416
hey oneshot if you send me a picture to w.tongs_ketteringham@yahoo.co.uk ill be willing to pay up 2 120 if it is good quality also where you live so i could work out post and packaging costs.

tom

tom

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: M9 gbb ,CYMA ak47

• Loadouts: assault vest,belt,
do you still have it? and how much posted? thanks tom ( can you send me a pic if u still have @ tommy_lil@hotmail.co.uk plz ty :) )

m14alltheway

m14alltheway

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: jg mp5
    AGM m14
    tm m4a4
tom-wilson-06@hotmail.co.uk

will 100% buy if i like it cheers

CaptainUber

CaptainUber

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Double Eagle M85/G36

• Loadouts: Black skull full face protector mask (mesh eye covers)
I would just like to know the FPS and see a picture. If still for sale plz email bull_terrier_94@hotmail.com I would pay extra if you could also have it two-toned for me. Thanks.

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550
this gun still for sale? seen there has been alot of interest.

Thanks
Phil

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
this was advertised over a year ago, you are best off PMing the user

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users