Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to fail at skirmishing

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
it was very funny at the time, and im not gonna offend him anymore, cus im relying on him and his dad to take me to a skirmish in less than a week :P

Also this is my 500th post *party popper*
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
*eats some celebratory cake*
quite.

well, what Zack did was underhand and sneaky, very cunning and incredibly ballsy. I'd let him off. I'd be a hipocrite if I didn't.
I don't see how anyone could be banned for what he did, he wasn't questioned about wether he was in or not, he didnt say he was out, so all is fine and legal.
If he had wandered around with his hand up shouting hit and then telling the guys to surrender, they would have been well within their rights to tell him to F*** off and shoot him.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hehe, i was rather impressed, i also must express that no matter how many times i read the dictionary description i still dont have a clue what 'hypocrite' means... :S
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
doing the opposite of what you say or stand for.
IE:
James says 'Don't steal' and then going out to steal.

or me voting labour :lol: *light hearted comment, no need for P+R here*

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226

Mine isn't really a fail, more of a win ;)

2 guys left, pissing off our team. casually walk around the side pretending that i am dead, i didn't have my hand in the air nor did i say hit, so it wasn't really cheating :P so i run up and...well.. SURRENDER! I was kinda scared as i thought the guy might shoot me point blank, he rose his masada in my face :lol: WIN!

Personally I would say that was cheating.. simply because airsofting is supposed to be a pretty realistic imitation of real combat. It was wrong of the enemy to assume you were dead, but a lot of players dont have their hand up for very long after being shot.

Anyway, the first time i ever went airsofting, i was killed 6 times by my own team mates. I dont know why. They were all on the "if it moves, shoot it" tactic.

And last time i went, i dived into a trench, and took up position behind an old tree stump/ base. I pulled on it to stand up and it fell on me, temporarily pinning me. Was quite heavy!

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
in a real combat situation if you dont question if some is dead or not then you indeed get killed. why do you think the rule is dubble tap. make sure the people are dead.
so no id say it wasnt cheating, if the guys he got out didnt bother to notice or check if he was out then they deserve to get killed. its like walking past some one on the floor asuming they are dead then being supprised when he stands up and kills you.

although the army way of telling if some one is dead is more fun........if they on the floor, kick em in the balls, if they move they not dead simples lol

Posted Image

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hehe indeed (noto to self: if i join military, do not play dead)
Formally 'BatHat'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users