Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Safariland 6004 and M3 Tactical Illuminator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Eug

Eug

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: MP7, Glock 23F, M4 a1, M14, USP Compact

• Loadouts: Sec Op
Hi

I've been trying to sell this on e-bay but apparently no one buy from e-bay anymore.

I'm selling my Safariland 6004 Holster, Right Hand, Dark Earth, This will fit a Glock 17/19 with an M3 Tactical Illuminator attached.

I''m also selling the Insight Technology M3 Tactical to go with this so if you have a Glock 17/19 you get a bundle.

See pictures...The Safari it in very good condition as I've only used it twice. The Thumb Guard has been removed and lost but in my opinion is was only a hindrance and something you would only need if using a real steel weapon.

The M3 has had the glass shot out but still works great, the beam can still be adjusted and if it get shot out again you can just replace the bulb. I've not tried to get a spare but I'm sure you can as the front section screws off for bulb replacement.

The photos on the gallery were taken in broad daylight so you can see just how powerful this light is. It 90 Peak Lumens of white light.

Gallery Username = afuk
Gallery Password = forsale

For Sale Gallery

The M3 comes with a set of batteries, a spare set of batteries, a spare bulb and the original box.

I had both shipped from the states at great cost.

I'm looking for 100 ono +5 p&p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users