Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AR, metal body, gearbox, stock, front, mags, rail

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

troutsniffer

troutsniffer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hey guyís, Iíve decided to clear out most of my stuff, have loads of old school bits and bobís up for sale.

All prices include Recorded postage and paypal feeís so itís nice and easy, what you see is what you pay

Please PM if you have any questions, Iím on here fairly regularly, but may take a day or two to get back as Iím busy at the minute, so please be patient I will respond to PMís in the order received. And Iím not after anything in trade at the minute, sorry. I am willing to give discount for multiple items, or knock a bit off if collected in Bristol. Thanks for having a look.

Make/Model: G&P, TM CQB front set
Condition: See Below
Size: N/A
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: £35
Pictures: Below.

This is a ten inch G&P Outer barrel with a TM standard foresight, delta ring and olive green painted M4 style hand guards, as a friend crushed the original thin XM style ones, Will come with a TM standard flash hider and a Plastic XM177 style flash hider which has been put on, Handguards are a bit tatty but perfectly serviceable and do have a small amount of lateral movement as the barrel is a bit longer than a standard M4 One, only thing you need is a inner barrel to make your AR into a shorty.

Posted Image

Make/Model: Classic Army Xm177 Metal Receiver
Condition: Good, Used
Price/Payment: £55

This is a Full metal receiver from a CA xm177, so M16A1 style teardrop forward assist, fixed carry handle, comes with all fixtures and fittings. Has some paint chips and wear from general use. This is the CA style one with a none working charging handle, so as I didnít receive the magnetic fake bolt with it, I swapped the bolt cover spring around to keep the bolt cover closed.

Posted Image

Make/Model: Classic Army M733 style Stock and tube
Condition: Used, Good
Price/Payment: £25
Pictures: below. Below.

A standard M733 style CA four position black stock in good condition usual wear marks. Comes with Tube, attachment bracket, slighty worn but usable screw, and the tube end cover and screw.

Posted Image

Make/Model: JG front wired V2 Gearbox, Motor, pistol grip with base plate
Condition: See below
Price/Payment: £50

This is a fairly old gearbox, which has been well looked after, but will probably need a little TLC soon. Full working semi and full auto, opened recently for a clean and lube, gears are showing no wear, piston and rest of it looks good for a while too. Only thing I have spotted is the front wiring looks like it might need replacing soon, looks like itís been crushed when putting together and I donít have the time to change it. Like I say full working but bear that in mind. Comes with the original motor, pistol grip, base plate, and the attachment screws, an motor height adjustment parts etc.

Posted Image

Make/Model: 3x Classic army metal VN midcapís 120 rounds
Condition: Good, been Ďweatheredí by previous owner
Price/Payment: £20

Had these awhile used once or twice, the previous owner has sanded off parts of paint and worn them. Look pretty rough but work fine, great for a grunt in Vietnam look.

Posted Image

Make/Model: 2x King arms Metal VN midcapís 85 rounds
Condition: Like New, hardly used
Price/Payment: £15

Not had these long used once. Black metal, feed fine.

Posted Image

Make/Model: Unknown M4 Handguard rail
Condition: Ok, painted olive green, doesnít effect putting anything on it.
Price/Payment: £7, or free if you buy anything more than £30

Ok condition, the previous owner spray painted it a drab colour, but it doesnít effect the fit of anything in my experience. Also has some marks on the side which attaches to the hand guard where it was glued on by the previous owner at some point and I had to use a screwdriver to get it off. Canít be seen when attached.

Posted Image

Make/Model: Unknown AR Sling plate
Condition: Ok, few marks.
Price/Payment: £10
One rectangular hole on the side for your sling, goes between stock tube and receiver.

Posted Image

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Pm'd

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

troutsniffer

troutsniffer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Gearbox Sold

3x CA Mid Caps Sold

Hey guy's, just to let any one who's interested in bits know I am going away at the start of June for a few weeks. So if you want parts best hurry, else I'll answer PM's in the order received when I get back.

Front end Sold

troutsniffer

troutsniffer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Stock Sold

Receiver
KA Mags
Handguard rail
& Sling plate left