Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G GR16 Plastic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Make: G&G
Gun/Model: GR16 (M4)
Accessories: Battery, Extra mag, optic for extra price, Viper 2 point sling, maybe some 5.11 Double CQB Style MOLLE pouches
Condition: Basically brand new, apart from a floppy dust cover.
FPS: Around 320, never tested
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: maybe/yes/maybe
Price/Payment: 140 with sling only, add: CQB MOLLE Pouches +15 for one or 25 for 2, Extra mag (450rd G&G, feeds perfectly) 10, optic: 15
Pictures: (see attatched file) shown with optic, if you want pictures with carry handle you gotta wait till monday, sorry :(

Will swap for MP5's although if you have something else tell me, make me offers if you like and i will most definitely consider it...

Perfect gun for starters, and everything you need to get started apart from BB's

Paypal cost payed by the buyer (shouldn't be too much)

Thanks,
Mitchell
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
BUMP...

145 for everything apart from MOLLE pouches or swap for pretty much anything decent, i am in the Reading area if you would like to swap...
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

ry2010

ry2010

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
pm'd

honeybadger

honeybadger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: M21 Spring Pistol
    M83 Assalt Rifle

• Loadouts: DPM jacket, trousers and baseball cap

BUMP...

145 for everything apart from MOLLE pouches or swap for pretty much anything decent, i am in the Reading area if you would like to swap...

I'll do it for 135 for the sling and extra mag but I need more pictures I live in stoke on trent and I could get my dad to buy it off you

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Dont wanna sell anymore, would take up the offer but i just ordered a new handguard and bits...

Mods please close topic
Formally 'BatHat'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users