Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i think youre all gonna need some tissues....

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
OR
and this is just a thought
TAN, because we have proof that it looks good in tan already :P

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
:P only if you have a desert loadout, i hate Tan with woodland gear..

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
to each their own.

even if they are wrong :lol:

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
This just bought the tacticool to snipers.
Take it back, we really don't want it!

Also, in other news: Just in! Osama Bin Laden invented Tan on guns!
Burn them all, then throw them in the ocean for the sake of it.

;)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

• Guns: G&P M4A1 Marine Special Forces
    WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

• Loadouts: For my full loadout and reviews of it:
    https://www.facebook.com/ActionSportsReviews

• Sites: Nae 2013, Small games on private land
Hi guy I found this review. Its in french so gtranslate
review

Looks ok, some places the finish and cnc quality are a bit crap but overall nice job..asg

Just finished reading it and the cons outweigh the pros..the whole vsr compatibility talk was as you can see a load of bull.
If you are thinking of getting one wait, they have to drop the price at some point.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
theres a video review on epic airsoft hs channel on youtube

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I am gradually warming to it I have to admit, I really love that it comes in that awesome case, I quite like the back end around the stock grip and bolt.

But, from the magazine forward it's truly hideous apart from the flash hider, I really don't understand the need for rails on what is supposed to be a highly long range platform, one rail for a range finder, or maybe a bipod, but 4 rails? What else can you really put on a sniper that would be of any use?

Also, why does the stock fold if it comes off?

Annddd, the fake carbon fibre sticker looks utterly, atrociously, appauling in that close up shot.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

I am gradually warming to it I have to admit, I really love that it comes in that awesome case, I quite like the back end around the stock grip and bolt.

But, from the magazine forward it's truly hideous apart from the flash hider, I really don't understand the need for rails on what is supposed to be a highly long range platform, one rail for a range finder, or maybe a bipod, but 4 rails? What else can you really put on a sniper that would be of any use?

Annddd, the fake carbon fibre sticker looks utterly, atrociously, appauling in that close up shot.

Im not impressed at all the more i look at that review. The case might look 'nice' but once your stock is on the case is too small..whats the point of that??
Over the quality is balls for the price..dont get me started on the sh*tty fake carbon handguard. i mean for that price you
could expect it to be real carbon fibre.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV

On the real steel the rails are for laser designators, night vision, ect. On the airsoft model they're added weight though. The stock folds so you can remove the bolt without having to remove the stock entirely, it also makes an easier connection point to the rifle.
The stock also comes off so it's easier to store it in a boot of a car or something, you'd have to add the extra length to the case to accommodate the stock and that would make it harder to store so why not just take it off and save space?

Apart from that, the rifle is hideously ugly and they should have just made the Remington MSR instead. It has all the practical features of this but I actually like the look of the MSR.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

SpecialForce

SpecialForce

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

WE M92F Long no markings
    SRC SR36

On the real steel the rails are for laser designators, night vision, ect. On the airsoft model they're added weight though. The stock folds so you can remove the bolt without having to remove the stock entirely, it also makes an easier connection point to the rifle.
The stock also comes off so it's easier to store it in a boot of a car or something, you'd have to add the extra length to the case to accommodate the stock and that would make it harder to store so why not just take it off and save space?

Apart from that, the rifle is hideously ugly and they should have just made the Remington MSR instead. It has all the practical features of this but I actually like the look of the MSR.

Maybe with the stock folded it would still fit in the case..

You said it the MSR is stunning compared to this. Check out this page for a collection of tactical precision sniper rifles.

Algy

Algy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
This kind of rifle makes me feel like a old grumpy man. I'm not really a big fan of the whole tacticool thing, in fact every time I look at these kind of guns I can't help but think that they look like the bastard child of a Meccano set and a box of Lego. Still, as someone said above, to each their own.

Anyway, just so this post isn't me being curmudgeonly, here are some nice pictures of the aforementioned lovechild:
SPOILER View

Posted Image
Posted Image

TheHalfLizard

TheHalfLizard

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: Po'mans kit collection/freedom fighter.
Pretty sure there's a review of this in this months AI (I'm on my honeymoon at the mo' so I cant check).
IIRC it's retail is around 500-550, it weighs something ridiculous like 6kg and it's out of the box performance is lacklustre at best.
All thats assuming that it is the same rifle, my memory hasn't failed me etc.
Also I'm with Algy on this one RE: all this tacticool nonsense, if it isn't a train it dont need rails.
"No-one is stopping people doing weird stuff to each other, but they would be strongly advised not to put it on the internet." - Martin Salter. Labour MP

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
what if it' the Moddified car from back to the Future i seem to remember something about it needing Rail's so surely everything else need's them but this Rifle is just an expensive mop or rather will be if i get it lol

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

TheHalfLizard

TheHalfLizard

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine

• Loadouts: Po'mans kit collection/freedom fighter.
It might have had the body of a delorian, but it was being pushed by train!

Anyway, I think some of it looks great. As a lot of airsoft is down to personal aesthetics, its a tricky question; would you pay 500 for a pretty rifle but then have to spend the same again to get it up to scratch?
"No-one is stopping people doing weird stuff to each other, but they would be strongly advised not to put it on the internet." - Martin Salter. Labour MP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users