Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G SA80 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Make: G&G/Army Armament
Gun/Model: SA80
Accessories: 5 Midcaps, No Iron sights
Condition: Great.
FPS: 330.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Maybe/Yes
Price/Payment: 235 posted/Offers
Pictures: Below

All offers will be listened to, if it's ridiculous I'll tell you what I think about it.

This SA80 was received in a trade in parts, it wasn't complete as agreed so I used my Army Armament SA80 to complete it.
It is now a G&G SA80 with an A2 cocking handle, Army Armament outer barrel (it's threaded with 14mm positive threads) and the Army Armament Gearbox shell which is the same as the G&G (everything inside the gearbox is G&G). The blowback is disabled and it runs well. There is an unknown brand tightbore installed.
There is slight scratching on the pistol grip, but when you're holding the rifle you wouldn't know.

The rifle is solid as a rock, with no shakes or wobbles anywhere and shoots straight and far.

NOTE: Suppressor, sling and Acog in pics aren't included, they're just for show, and to prove the outer barrel is threaded. I might sell the suppressor and the sling given the right price.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Swaps-wise, I could be tempted in a VSR for part ex, depending on the upgrades. Also could sway for a decent scar!
Most AEG's, no AEG M4's, Gas M700's or AEG M14's. Obviously no SA80's. I also try to keep away from most China guns, unless a considerably good deal comes along.
Send me your offers via PM and I'll consider them, thanks!
All my sales prices include Parcelforce 48hr tracked postage :)
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: TM MP5, Ls M9, Umarex sa177, KWA KG36C, KWC Desert Eagle, KWA KP45 Match Pistol, TM P90, M83 cabine
would you be intersted in a Kwa GK36C??

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

OD RAV
Please reply via PM in future thanks ;)
Just want to keep my threads clean really
I might be, PM me some info and pics please?

Thanks
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Sold via a different forum, thanks for all the offers guys ;)

I might have another SA80 in the works, which will be listed here!

Watch this space!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users