Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2 aegs and 3 pistols!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: TM MP5, Ls M9, Umarex sa177, KWA KG36C, KWC Desert Eagle, KWA KP45 Match Pistol, TM P90, M83 cabine
Hi all, for sale are the following, no swaps or part ex i am afraid!!

kwa gk26c, professionally sprayed (Used to be two tone) and a flawless job done. just missing left hand selector switch. In box.

kwc desert eagle with extended barrel, now this doesnt always lock back on empty mag an i know there is also a fault with the saftey, but it does work so i guess sold as spares or repair.

Kwa kp45 match pistol, hardly used mint in box

Ls m9....again pro. resprayed and looks ace! complete with laser which does work but requires new batteries.....no box....well box for laser......the gun box was bb fodder :-)

TM mp5 sd6 with also sd5 stock and shorter nuzzle as well as the supressor, in hard case and hi cap mag and a higher cap twin mag, with fake bullets on dummy......looks the part, weaver mount and torch.....plus a spare hand grip and other bits......when i find them!!! just had a brand new gearset and not used much since!!

Non ever skirmished as i just liked collecting them but now the wife has other ideas!!! grrr.

please mail me for pics :-)

All open to sensible offers :-)

Mr.Millar

Mr.Millar

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: JG AUG Civilian
    Asia E.G. SR-16
    A&K M60 Mod0

• Loadouts: If You're not wearing woodland DPM in this country, then you're doing it wrong.
I am rather interested in the Kwa kp45 match pistol, do you have any pictures available, also what would you consider an acceptable price as it is second hand.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
I will swap a G&G GR16 with sling, extra mag and optic for the MP5, can you two tone it?
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Leatherbake

Leatherbake

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Interested in the Desert Eagle, Pm me a price you think would be acceptable :D also pics please :) deanjamieson1994@aol.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users