Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SRC Hop-up in GR16?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Hi there, sunday my hop-up decided to break, i took it apart fixed the problem and put it all back together, and then it broke again, repeated again, broke again etc etc, so im looking at getting a new hop up... will i be able to install an SRC M4/M16 hop up in my GR16? i know how to put them together and all that, so im looking at ordering soon... i cant be bothered to pay to get my hop-up fixed as it's rubbish anyway...

Anogher question i have is that if i put anogher hop up in my gun, will it feed with different mags?

Thanks,
Mitchell

EDIT: heres the hop up http://www.tacticala...System_TAS00578
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
if your current hop up unit is a split design that sjhould work fine, but It wont't use other mags that it cant take already

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
i have fixed my hop-up now, please close thread so people dont post things i dont need anymore
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users