Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wanted urgently sniper rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi i am after a decent condition sniper rifle to use at my site as it is based on extensive woodland s the fps is not really an issue as long as it is high :rolleyes: below is a list of rifles i am after

bar10
barret
l96 any variant considered
vsr g spec
druganov
any decent rifle really tell me what you have for sale and i will say yah or nah
as long as it is not yakky two tone it will make me sick looking at it lol im only after rifs as i have a ukara, you can get hold of me directly at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and send pics of your rifles

thanks for looking

Kieron

Kieron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

• Guns: AK47 Cybergun
    Taruz PT 24/7
    M83 Assualt Rifle

• Loadouts: Gun Tape
    Netting
    Gloves
    Hoodie
    Skull Mask
    Glasses
    DPM's
sorry i couldnt help noticing that you have a g18c inyour profile and i was wondering if you would be prepared to sell it to me for a good price ?

Ryanandetson99

Ryanandetson99

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

sorry i couldnt help noticing that you have a g18c inyour profile and i was wondering if you would be prepared to sell it to me for a good price ?

ive got a black l96 if your interested look at the pics on my profile
pm me back

ryan

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

hi i am after a decent condition sniper rifle to use at my site as it is based on extensive woodland s the fps is not really an issue as long as it is high :rolleyes: below is a list of rifles i am after

bar10
barret
l96 any variant considered
vsr g spec
druganov
any decent rifle really tell me what you have for sale and i will say yah or nah
as long as it is not yakky two tone it will make me sick looking at it lol im only after rifs as i have a ukara, you can get hold of me directly at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and send pics of your rifles

thanks for looking

please close tanaka mauser 98k found :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users