Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star MK46 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

manyceilings

manyceilings

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Make: Star
Gun/Model: MK46
Accessories: N/A
Condition: Tested earlier today, fires well however the wires for the box mags battery are loose (I had to push them in to get it to wind) and will need to be re-soldered. I will do this myself if I have time. Cosmetically it's a bit rough, the front sight is damaged and the rear sight is missing completely. Also the pistol grip wobbles a tad, probably a loose or missing screw inside it. But it fires well :)
FPS: approx. 300
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None considered, I haven't played in a long time and I don't have the time to start up again
Price/Payment: 80 + P&P (or collection from the Reading area)
Pictures: See attached (more available on request)

Attached File  DSC09055.JPG   3.03MB   44 downloads Attached File  DSC09080.JPG   1.03MB   12 downloads

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
wires for the box mags battery are loose (I had to push them in to get it to wind) i would like this to be sorted if so i might buy it dude :)

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
pm sent ref purchase of said bang stick

manyceilings

manyceilings

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users