Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ACOG

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

speedfreek

speedfreek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

• Guns: Nothing - all sold! :(
Guys,

At the moment I have a mildot 3x9 sniper scope on my m15, but I don't think it is a look that works for me. I know I want an ACOG sight, but the ones I see on ebay, unless I pay a reasonable amount more money, don't have any magnification.

Do you think it would be wise to invest in a 3 or 4x magnification ACOG, or just stick with the 1x?

Thanks in advance!

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
It's to u, you don't really need zoom in airsoft though

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL
Aye, unless your a marksman or sniper then theyre not really helpful, since the ranges most AEGs fire at it wouldnt be worth it. In fact they can be a hinderance as they cause tunnel vision, unlike red dots/holos/aimpoints etc where you can keep both eyes open, reducing the chance of getting surprised and shot from the side or something.

Basically, get a red dot :)

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Yeah, i use a red dot (that also goes green :P) and it works realy well, but my hop up decided it didnt want to work sunday so ya :P
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

speedfreek

speedfreek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

• Guns: Nothing - all sold! :(
Decided to get the ACOG in the end :D A really nice one at that.

Thanks for the help all :) Scope for sale to anyone that wants it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users